A premier Assisted Living community, Meadow Glen is nestled on an eight-acre wooded site in the
heart of Richmond's West End, just south of the intersections of Gaskins Road, Three Chopt Road,
and Interstate 64.
Meadow Glen's unique setting, one-story colonial design, dedicated and caring staff, as well as
an experienced management team, create a truly home-like Assisted Living residence.
Glen accommodates just 48 residents in comfortable, sunny suites. With one-story construction,
residents have safe and convenient access to their suites, the dining room, sitting areas, outdoor porches,
and patios, and to all activities. Our community offers a more intimate and friendly environment than
one may find at larger communities. And the Meadow Glen staff ensures that each resident feels right at home
from the minute they walk through our doors.
Residents enjoy a full calendar of wellness, educational, recreational, and spiritual activities each day.
The beauty salon, our beautifully furnished private dining room, our two outdoor patios, and our fully furnished
library and sitting areas offer wonderful opportunities for relaxation and companionship with residents and
family and friends.
Each private suite at Meadow Glen of Richmond is conveniently located close to the formal and private dining rooms,
sitting areas, library, and all other activity areas.
Meadow Glen of Richmond is located close to several area hospitals including Henrico Doctors' Hospital,
St. Mary's Hospital, Retreat Hospital, and VCU Medical Center (formerly MCV).
Please call us to schedule a tour at 804-965-2155. Ask for Karen Wassem, our Executive Director.
Meadow Glen of Richmond - Services & Amenities
- Convenient West End Richmond location
- Wooded setting on eight acres overlooking wetlands
- Private and companion suites include:
- Full bathrooms, handicap accessible
- Housekeeping, daily and weekly
- Towel, linen, and personal laundry service
- Emergency response system
- Individually controlled heat and air conditioning
- Telephone hookup
- Basic cable TV service
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
- Smoke detector and sprinkler system
- All utilities, maintenance, and landscaping
- Unique features of Meadow Glen of Richmond
- Two large living rooms, with large adjacent outdoor patios and screened porch
- Enclosed gardens with lush landscaping
- Beauty/barber shop
- Private dining room
- Formal dining room
- Library with comfortable seating
- Rehabilitation center
- Furnished respite rooms
- Services at Meadow Glen of Richmond
- Personalized care plans
- Reminders or assistance with activities of daily living
- Social and wellness programs
- Three delicious meals and snacks each day
- Scheduled off-site transportation
Points of Interest In and Around Richmond
The Historic Richmond Region has recently branded itself, perfectly we think, as "Easy to Love."
Richmond's convenient location in the heart of the Mid-Atlantic area, mixed with a strong sense
of historic preservation, makes Richmond a unique gem. Within a two-hour drive to Washington D.C.,
Virginia Beach, Wintergreen Ski Resort, Charlottesville, and the Eastern Shore, Richmond allows residents
and visitors alike to explore the city and beyond. With moderate weather, yet four distinct seasons,
sightseeing is an easy thing to do any month of the year.
We encourage our out-of-town families and visitors to let us know when they are planning
a visit to Meadow Glen of Richmond. We can assist you with recommendations for hotels, site seeing,
entertainment, and dining.
The following are a selection of Web sites that describe areas of interest in and around Richmond:
Get driving directions to Meadow Glen of Richmond
2400 Gaskins Road
Richmond, VA 23238